Refund PolicyNovember 23, 2022 2023-04-05 6:04
TRIUMPH ACADEMY FOR EXCELLENCE IN DENTISTRY HAS A TRANSPARANT REFUND POLICY THAT ENSURES THE REFUNDS (IF ANY) ARE PROCESSED IN A FAIR MANNER. THE DETAILS ARE BELOW
- Course fees will not be refunded under any circumstance
- In any case, the student expresses his/her intention of not attending the classes for any valid reason or fails to appear in the examination for a strong reason, he/she will have to visit the centre in person and submit the application in writing stating the reason for seeking a refund.
- Registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Service Tax will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Amount Paid for Books ( TRIUMPH’S COMPLETE REVIEW OF DENTISTRY ) will not be refunded under any circumstance. However, you can avail our services either collect book materials in our office or by providing request letter it will be dispatch to your communication address.
- The study material will be delivered within 5-8 working days, after which the refund is not granted.
No amount of fee will be refunded to a student, if he/she does not get selected in NEET 2024 or the course he/she is enrolled for. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before enrolling for any online course at Speed Medical Centre, as once you have enrolled – it is unlikely to cancel the course.
No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses like Crash Courses / Test Series Courses / Correspondence Course.